500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
MBA Specialization in Marketing: Curriculum & Course Information
Loyola's MBA specialization in marketing requires students to complete three elective courses (9 credits) at the upper level. Select three of the following courses:
- GB 719 - Independent Study
- GB 741 - Consumer Behavior
- GB 744 - New Product Development and Management
- GB 746 - Strategies for Marketing Communication
- GB 747 - Special Topics in Marketing
- GB 748 - International Marketing *
- GB 743 - Services Marketing and Management
* May be offered as a study tour. Only one study tour course can be used to satisfy the MBA marketing specialization.
Special topics courses are also available for the marketing specialization that are not listed specifically in the course catalogue. Special topic MBA marketing subjects are updated by academic year or term to discuss contemporary issues in marketing and to meet the needs and requests of students.
In addition to Marketing, our Professional’s MBA program can be customized for four other specializations: